Preview of The Little Travelers – Bali. A series which inspires the big travelers too.
If you could go anywhere on a holiday where would you go?
Mr. Right and I are tossing around ideas for our March vacation and I’m curious what the rest of you think.
I expect you are answering me and saying, “Ohhhh, Hawaii or Mexico…somewhere tropical and warm.”
And I imagine that is your answer because in my brief foray into the holiday preferences of adults those are the prevailing two answers. With the Caribbean being the close third.
But what if you’ve been to Hawaii or Mexico?
You’d really go again when there is the whole world to explore?
What if you have already seen tropical?
I have a friend who has been to Hawaii her past five vacations and is so sick of it she’s started going to Arizona.
AND just to make it more challenging, what if your holiday had to meet one or more of the following criteria:
- A place where you are learning something new or having a new experience.
- A place where your children are learning something new or are having a new experience.
- A place where you can help others.
- A place where you can visit with family or friends that you haven’t seen in a while.
Then where would you go?
