
Here's a little somethin' to get you in the Valentine's mood.
The Princess asked me, "Can dad run and carry you?"
What?
Mr. Right responded, "Do you mean carry her on my back?"
"Yeah."
No. That would be weird for me
"But why?"
I'm not into that kind of stuff.
"But Kenny can do that with Marlyse."
Mr. Right piped up, "I most certainly can do that." And I think I heard him do a manly grunt.
I felt it might spiral out of control and she'd need proof of his strength so I reminded them: but he wouldn't because I don't like people carrying me
"Why?"
I'm uncomfortable with it.
"But Dad could carry you and run on a beach."
A beach?
"It would be very romantical."
Romantical.
I suppose that's true. I guess. I'm trying to imagine it.
She looked disappointed, "I'll bet that's what they do in Hawaii."