Sunday, April 1, 2012

THE PIRATES LITTLE PEARL

 
The Pirate getting "hugs" from The Pearl.

She LOOOOOOVES The Pirate.

Sorta like I LOOOOOOVE her cheeks.

I suspect he is her favorite.

(I'm not sayin' if I have a fave' or not.  

I'm just not sayin'.

Out loud that is.

But I might mutter it occasionally when crossed with severe whining.)

Anywho...

If The Pirate cries she posts herself by his side until he is smiling.

Not that he ever cries, just, ya' know, IF'n he cried. 

And IF'n he's in the room she gravitates to him like stains to The Pixie's shirt.

And he's taught her to wrestle.  

Which she sometimes does by herself. . .

on the floor. . .

at church. . .

which makes her look odd.

A little bundle of odd.

And he just knows HOW to play with her.  Like, it's not about him, it's about the 1 year old. . .
which is cute.

He's always willing to play with her.

Except for when he's playing Where's My Water. . . 

and she wants to see his score. . .

and maybe even help him with it.

Then he's all, "MOOOOOOOOmmmm."

And I'm all, "Oh, let me grab my camera."