Monday, August 30, 2010

I WOULD DANCE AND BE MERRY, LIFE WOULD BE A DING-A-DERRY

asdh-1

On September 4th, 2005 I wrote:

Giving birth took a part of my brain.

It is now my experience that missing brain parts don’t grow back.

Today, indeedee-o not tomorrow, is the twins birthday

On September 4th 2005 I also wrote:

The Pixie has a hard time waking up and getting her body to do what she wants.  She strains and grunts and makes all manner of noises and funny faces until she has accomplished her task.

Still true.  You don’t want to be here in the mornings…or when she’s using the bathroom.

The Pirate is a guy’s guy.  He loves to eat – and fast and very regular.  We call him The Clock.

Too, still true.  Looking back, I post a picture or mention his eating habits once a month.  Nothing else being noteworthy enough.

Tomorrow, hot-diggety-eagle-dog, I will not wile’ away the hours nor be found consultin’ with the rain. 

Mr. Right and I shall be hosting two birthday parties.

Two celebration days? 

Two parties?

That’s how we do it (intentionally of course).