Thursday, August 27, 2009

I HAVE TO - I HAVE TO - I HAVE TO…OR IN OTHERWORDS, SEE ME GO.

IMG_0661

What?  No post with lots of pictures of the bugs and their Utah cousins? 

No.

Not yet.

Just a silly one of Mr. Right.

The past three days I’ve been so busy I don’t even feel like brushing my teeth at night.

And that’s saying a lot.

I have to plan some parties.

I have to plan a dinner.

I have to throw some parties.

I have to throw the dinner away.

I have to go to the store.

I have to go again.

I have to return Mr. Right’s shoes which were the wrong size (for the second time).

I have to do some churchy stuff.

I have to coddle a sick Pirate.

I have to re-read Parenting with Love and Logic for the 13th time.

I have to admit that I’ve read Parenting with Love and Logic more times than the Book of Mormon.

I have to consider how I haven’t had a physically active work-out in over two weeks.

I have to consider how I haven’t put my feet up to relax in at least three days.

I have to wonder how both could be true.

I have to answer emails while I’m on the treadmill.

I have to cringe that I acknowledged the hairball on my bathroom floor and then shrugged and walked away.

I have to answer my phone (“Ha!”  You say, but I have witnesses.)

I have to pay my library fine.

I have to thank Miss Lilli for folding a gazillion origami doves with me (you’ll see why tomorrow).

I have to thank Mr. Right for taking the bugs to the zoo for three whole hours.

So that way I could update my blog.  And you could all see how silly he sometimes looks.