Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A JOB REQUIREMENT


A visual of how I earn my keep.

Sure, sometimes I think I'm not so great of a Queen.

But apparently someone out there thinks I'm doing my job well because she has often told me so.

She doesn't say it exactly like that though.

She usually phrases it like, "You are SO mean."

Or, "Uhhggggg."

And then I know I must be earning my keep.

Mr. Right is known as the fun one.

I readily agree with those claims.

I try to enforce the idea that I am all rules and chores. If I crack a smile, it was an accident.

If you had fun with me, it was unintentional.

I am doing a very good job at this because this morning The Princess resolutely decreed that when she is a mom, "I am going to feed my children tomatoes."

Ahhh. Unnecessary cruelty.

Clever, clever girl.

She has learned from the master.

I must be doing my job.
And may I add that any job worth doing is worth doing well.