Do you know the Pixie?
With her charm she pushes all limits.
Back when our septic tank wasn't working, and our world was covered with snow it was late one night, hours after bedtime, and she was still awake, trilling like a lark in her gilded bed.
Presently I heard the pitter-patter of little feet in footsie jammies.
She stood just inside the doorway while I refused to make eye contact.
She chirped, "I have to go potty."
"No."
"Yes." She chirped, "I have to go potty."
"Fine, then go in the baby potty downstairs."
(How did you think we managed to only flush once a day? Toilet lids were taped shut and a toddler toilet was provided so little bugs wouldn't be tempted to flush so often.)
"Ha, ha ha baby potty. Baby potty. That's funny." Pixie laughter is like little bells.
Then she turned around and walked smack into the wall.
Yeah I laughed too - that's so Pixie.