Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HUM A LITTLE TUNE

Ah - Now that the contest is over let's get back to what's really important.

What do you think of this?

Since I don't watch TV I didn't see this until yesterday.

At first I thought, "Oh my, I'm embarrassed for him. "

Then I thought "Actually, this is rather diverting."

In the end I concluded "Oddly enough, I can identify a surprising number of those TV shows."

Surprising, I mean, for someone who doesn't watch TV.

I better be careful or everyone will start thinking I really do watch TV.

All right, all right, I used to watch TV.

Back when Mr. Right was never home and the twins were infants.

But on my honor I only watched ABC Family and the Food Network. Well, OK, sometimes I'd watch something frivolous like Beauty and the Geek but I'd change the channel real quick if Mr. Right walked in.

I was a closet TV watcher...except for the Foot Network, like I said. That seemed honorable enough and it made me look like a really good wife too.

Seriously I really did watch it a lot. I can sing the theme song to Rachel Ray's Thirty Minute meals.

Even so, I'll bet Josh could do it better.