Sunday, December 7, 2008

FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT

Julie said, "I thought the house was possessed until we drove up and discovered you could tune your radio in and listen to the music."

Listen we did, and along with the Christmas music I also heard the following comments in my van full of cousins and little bugs:

"That house is dancing to the music."

"Wow, they must be rich."

"We've got to do that to our house." Yeah right.

"Uhm, someone pooped in their diaper!"

"Oh it stinks!"

"I tooted."

"The Pirate tooted!!!"

"Can you open the window?"

"Oh, it smells really bad back here!"

When we got home and I opened the back door to let them out, it did indeed smell bad back there. I thought maybe something was rotting - but I'm very aware of the rotting items in my car and none of them could possibly smell that offensive.

As I lifted The Pirate down and out of the van I thought I might pass out from the smell.

"Oh my gosh!" I gasped.

"I tooted" he confirmed.