Thursday, January 13, 2011

DEAR MOVIE WATCHING FRIENDS or other busy people.

schedule

Tuesday I was chatting with a friend on the phone (yeah be proud of me) and she’s all, “What do you DO all day?”

And I was like, “Uh….”

And then she added, “Everybody here is so busy.  Nobody has time to just sit around and watch a movie.”

Are you kidding I watch movies all the time – just let me clean the kitchen, and get my kids in bed, and make sure to reorganize the playlist on my…oh, I see.

So then Wednesday I added it up in nice tidy hour increments.

Now I will make excuses in a whiney voice, “But! But!  Wednesdays are my BUSIEST day of the week.  Other days I barely even leave my home and…”

Truthfully I do have days where I do nothing.  And then I secretly feel like I wasted my time.

Dear my good example Movie Watching Friend who has time to knit and bake yummy things while loving her children…I found this for me, because of you. 

Now I will go watch a movie and not bring my laptop. 

OK OK, I’ll be wrapping The Princess’s birthday presents instead…but still,  it’s a step forward ain’t it?