The Princess was cruising around the driveway on her pink bike. Just riding in circles, going 'round and 'round.
I was in the garage talking to Mr. Right about some new shelves we're putting up. What started as a simple $12 project turned into a very organized $100 one. Typical. As we considered what to do with the ironing board The Princess appeared next to me and interrupted, "Mom. Mom. I have a question."
"What?"
"It's just that, why did Jesus not want to pick up that cup that was in the garden when he was praying?"
I was in the garage talking to Mr. Right about some new shelves we're putting up. What started as a simple $12 project turned into a very organized $100 one. Typical. As we considered what to do with the ironing board The Princess appeared next to me and interrupted, "Mom. Mom. I have a question."
"What?"
"It's just that, why did Jesus not want to pick up that cup that was in the garden when he was praying?"